FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

License-Multiple Pc

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Soulkeeper1987

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 am

License-Multiple Pc

Ok so i hope i can make this question clear. I have 2 computers that I use. I don't use them at the same time; when I am at home I use my desktop however on the weekends I use my laptop due to working an overnight hotel job. I play WoW on both and was curious if the 5 pc license would apply to them even tho they are not being used at the same location? I would not be using the laptop and the desktop at the same time i would only have 1 going. I have read through your wiki's and everything has said same house, i figured you are using the IP address to judge this and since my IP address would definitely be different I wanted to make sure.

If I can't do the above, can i instead use team viewer to remote access my computer and play via that way? I am not trying to circumvent any rules or regulations, i just registered and wanted to make sure what I could do before I loaded up the software on my laptop and made it where i couldn't use it on my desktop.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:57 am

Re: License-Multiple Pc

Your license follows you, it's okay to travel or use it at work as long as it's not used at the same time (simultaneously) from another location. If multiple simultaneous locations are required, then use a second license.

Enjoy. :)
<<

Soulkeeper1987

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 am

Re: License-Multiple Pc

Awesome thank you for the quick response

Return to Multiple Computers