FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problem with target patch on second computer.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mckain

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Having problem with target patch on second computer.

Hey guys, just started messing around with multiple computers. Followed the instruction on setting up and got everything to work except for the target patch issue on the second computer. When I used quick setup wizard setting up my second computer char set on my main computer, it does not see the game path on my second computer from my primary computer. If I try to use the game path on my main computer, then the second computer will just say game not found via IS console on the second computer. I tried typing it manually but that didn't work either. Is there any way to fix this short of changing the driver/folder on my second computer? Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Having problem with target patch on second computer.

The trick is actually just to use Add Game, on either PC, so that you have the same Game and Game Profile name on the main PC as you have on the second PC, in order to select the right name during the wizard. It's based entirely on the Game and Game Profile names, not the actual game folder; so it doesn't matter where the game is actually installed
<<

Mckain

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: Having problem with target patch on second computer.

Thank you, that worked for me.

Return to Multiple Computers