FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Character Swap Between Computers

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tsumi

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 am

Character Swap Between Computers

Hi guys.

I recently went from one to two computers and will be looking at going from five to ten boxing. I figured I'd get the two computers working prior to getting the accounts up and online. I was able to follow the wiki on how to setup two computers, but for some reason I am unable to figure out how to get the characters to swap from one computer to the other. I have been using ISBoxer for a few years now and am usually able to figure these things out. I used my usual method of screen swapping but it does not work.

The other issue I noticed that I have yet to resolve is the resolution difference between computers. I already read through all the threads here so more than likely I will be able to resolve that once I get the swap issue resolved.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Tsumi
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Re: Character Swap Between Computers

There are a variety of ways to control a character on another computer using Mapped Keys and Repeaters, but it isn't possible to move a game instance from one computer to another.
<<

Tsumi

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Character Swap Between Computers

firescue17 wrote:There are a variety of ways to control a character on another computer using Mapped Keys and Repeaters, but it isn't possible to move a game instance from one computer to another.

That makes sense. I am used to being able to move all my characters to my main monitor if I need to. I guess this is something I will have to get used to with a dual computer setup. Now to resolve the resolution difference.

Thanks for the reply.

Tsumi

Return to Multiple Computers