FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse jittery

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Dark7

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Mouse jittery

Good evening. I recently bought the Isboxer and spent few hrs setting this up and tweaking it. I use two computers and so far i have manage to set them up properly. Main big problem for me is when i start the broadcasting through my main pc ( i use F1 for it) the mouse cursors goes completely crazy on both the main and the slave pcs. I went through every post in the forum to find a solution made a repeat region as per your example ( naming it healer etc) , turned off mouse repeat in the slave's repeater profile) nothing worked so far, i could use some help. here is my configuration http://www.privatepaste.com/f8785565bc . The toons follow each other but its impossible to move with that awful jittering ( rubber banding if u wish).

Thanks in advance

Ps:pc run on 1920 x 1980
lap run on 1600x 900 did tried the solution changing the regions size in the Window layouts menu didn't work either.
Any help would be much appreciated ,, thanks in advance
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: Mouse jittery

<<

Dark7

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I forgot to mention i already tried that and it didn't solve my problem, unless i am doing it wrong. If someone could please tell me what exactly am i supposed to do i would be more than grateful.

T.I.A
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 am

Your current Broadcasting Mode toggles both affect both PCs, as you have Broadcasting Mode configured to be ON by default from the Quick Setup Wizard.

So here's what you want to do...
1. File, Clear (noting that if you want, you can use File, Save As first to back up what you have configured)
2. Run the Quick Setup Wizard again
3. On the final page of the Wizard, under Hotkeys, UN-CHECK the box that says "Broadcasting Mode starts ON in all windows"
4. Export to Inner Space

This will solve the issue. The Broadcasting Mode toggle will affect each window individually instead of all of them together
<<

Dark7

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:20 am

Thank you very much LAX... that DID fix the mouse jitter, i have another problem in game tho , it looks like this viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2905 , with the mouse cursor being on different locations on both screens, i did follow your advice changing the special regions on my second pc , the cursors look a bit closer now , not perfectly aligned but better than before , but that small difference make my second character to always keep a distance from me and not being able to follow me closely in game. So i have to stop broadcast , go near him then start broadcasting again. Is there a way to fix this, and im sorry to bother u guys so often , i promise it will take me only few to figure this out with your help.
My new configuration http://www.privatepaste.com/59b5ef235d TY very much for your time!

Return to Multiple Computers