FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Second PC won't launch due to missing game profile

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Starwitch

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 am

Second PC won't launch due to missing game profile

I'm running 2 pc set up with SWTOR and recently I've been having issues with Export All Innerspace to All Computers. When I hit this command after changes I made to my master, my slave blanks out all the game profiles in the Character section. This only happened recently. Therefore, I have to fill it in manually and save it on my slave everytime I export changes and it because of this, it won't launch my second pc.

ISBoxer build 40.3.731.2

IS 1.11 5663
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Second PC won't launch due to missing game profile

A Game and Game Profile with the same name from the main PC must be available and working on the second PC. If the Game Profile does not show up, but the Game does, then the "Game" is there on the second PC but not a "Game Profile" with the same name.

You can manually adjust Game Profile names through the Inner Space configuration screen. Right click Inner Space and select Configuration, then click the Game Configuration tab. The "Game" is available in the first drop-down, then "Game Profile" in the second.

Alternatively, you can use "Add Game" on both PCs from the Inner Space and set up a new "Game" that will have the same Game Profile name on both PCs.

Return to Multiple Computers