FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multi-PC issue with multiple windows on each monitor

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Prepared

Post Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:58 am

Re: Multi-PC issue with multiple windows on each monitor

The issue has been happening on multiple computers since the first day of WoW Classic release on August 26, 2019.

Is there no one else using multiple computers with mouse broadcasting on WoW Classic? Everyone should see this when attempting to click on something with mouse broadcasting turned on. The cursor shows up but doesn't click on one window on all computers except the primary one that launched the other character sets.

The issue only happens with WoW Classic not WoW release.
<<

Prepared

Post Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:36 am

Re: Multi-PC issue with multiple windows on each monitor

I found a little more information. If I launch all character sets in WoW Classic and turn on mouse broadcasting from the main computer without moving the mouse to another computer with InputDirector then it works like it should. I turn off mouse broadcast and move the mouse to another computer with InputDirector and then back to the main computer turn on mouse broadcast then the mouse broadcasting clicks don't work on one window in each of the other computers. It wasn't this way with WoW Retail. It's only when I launch the character sets then move the mouse to another computer and back to the main computer that the issue stays without working on one WoW Classic window in each other computer.

So it appears that there is something going on with InputDirector and InnerSpace that causes this issue to happen. I have to use InputDirector in order to get to any single window to do things like /follow that character or any specific quests, etc for multiple computers.
Previous

Return to Multiple Computers