FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Suggestion] invalid local_token

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cy1310

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:37 am

invalid local_token

Due to China's institutional inspection rules, it is illegal to operate multiple boxes of boxers on the same computer. So I ran to solve all the hardware physical address inconsistencies, including MAC address computer name hard disk address, so open 5 wow, it will not be the same machine 。

But when I modified the information, The internal space will not launch the second WOW game window 。

I think it's an ISBOXER account issue 。
Is there a way to solve this problem if the internal space starts with five character sets and the process hardware information for all five character sets is inconsistent 。

I can accept an extra charge. ( For example, 5 wow character sets, one day counts as 5 days of deduction )

Maybe you have a better idea ?
Attachments
isboxer.png
isboxer.png (44.98 KiB) Viewed 21218 times
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 7222

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Re: invalid local_token

Delete the file C:\ProgramData\Lavish Software\localStorage.json and try again.
<<

cy1310

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:59 pm

Re: invalid local_token

lax wrote:Delete the file C:\ProgramData\Lavish Software\localStorage.json and try again.



Maybe the problem I'm describing is not clear ,

I should make a video


https://youtu.be/4HTo7XD4JO8
<<

bob

User avatar

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Posts: 4432

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 am

Location: In the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Re: invalid local_token

TL;DR; You are doing something that is not supported.

The problem is you are changing values in your computer which are normally static and are used to generate a key to identify your computer for InnerSpace for the device authorisation. When you change those values, the resulting key is different, and thus no longer validates. You would then need InnerSpace to validate and log the new key. The way to do that is to delete the file mentioned. For your process that would need to occur between each character launch. You may even need to go so far as to have InnerSpace log out of the currently logged in account and log back in again. No idea if this would work.
<<

cy1310

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Re: invalid local_token

bob wrote:TL;DR; You are doing something that is not supported.

The problem is you are changing values in your computer which are normally static and are used to generate a key to identify your computer for InnerSpace for the device authorisation. When you change those values, the resulting key is different, and thus no longer validates. You would then need InnerSpace to validate and log the new key. The way to do that is to delete the file mentioned. For your process that would need to occur between each character launch. You may even need to go so far as to have InnerSpace log out of the currently logged in account and log back in again. No idea if this would work.




Seems to be no。 Inner Space failed to initialize
<<

cy1310

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:42 pm

Re: invalid local_token

bob wrote:TL;DR; You are doing something that is not supported.

The problem is you are changing values in your computer which are normally static and are used to generate a key to identify your computer for InnerSpace for the device authorisation. When you change those values, the resulting key is different, and thus no longer validates. You would then need InnerSpace to validate and log the new key. The way to do that is to delete the file mentioned. For your process that would need to occur between each character launch. You may even need to go so far as to have InnerSpace log out of the currently logged in account and log back in again. No idea if this would work.



I'm not trying to do something bad ,Just trying to avoid WOW game detection 。

I just want to modify the hardware information that wow games read 。

I did not expect that after the successful login to internal space character set will be read hardware information

Is there no other way ?
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 7222

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Re: invalid local_token

We're not making a judgment on what is good or bad here, you're just doing something that we don't specifically support in your pursuit of whatever it is you're doing that is "not something bad".
<<

bob

User avatar

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Posts: 4432

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 am

Location: In the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Re: invalid local_token

The other China based users don't have the same "detection" problem as you and are able to use ISBoxer without issue. Perhaps the problem you are experiencing is not what you think it is?
<<

cy1310

Posts: 5

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:09 am

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:49 pm

Re: invalid local_token

lax wrote:We're not making a judgment on what is good or bad here, you're just doing something that we don't specifically support in your pursuit of whatever it is you're doing that is "not something bad".

This is an effective way to avoid my wow account being banned ,
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 7222

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:50 pm

Re: invalid local_token

Again, we're not deciding what is good or bad for you in terms of WoW.

In terms of Inner Space, what you're doing is not supported. As you've discovered, it does not work.

Return to Multiple Computers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest