FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] How To Make Video FX Config Persist?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mtp1032

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 am

How To Make Video FX Config Persist?

I think this is probably pretty simple to do but I'm clearly missing something - So here goes: I have setup a warrior-priest team for which I use Video FX to display the priest's VuhDo bars in the Warrior's window. This all works fine until I exit and log back into the game. In this case, when my characters reenter the game world and form their team, the FX config from the previous session doesn't automatically appear. Apart from recreating the FX from scratch, how do I reestablish the FX?

(NOTE: My attempts at using Save, Save As, in combination with close, apply, etc., have not been successful).

Assuming that the FX configuration persists across game sessions, how do I re-establish my Video FX configuration without having to recreate the whole thing from scratch?

Thanks, in advance
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: How To Make Video FX Config Persist?

When you Save As for the videofx setup. did you name it "Auto"? If not, then it won't "auto" load.
<<

mtp1032

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Re: How To Make Video FX Config Persist?

bob wrote:When you Save As for the videofx setup. did you name it "Auto"? If not, then it won't "auto" load.

Thanks, Bob. I'll go back and try again, but it didn't work for me. I'll go back and give it another go.

Return to Video FX