FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Loading Firefox browser to DXNothing after launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

antti101

Post Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Loading Firefox browser to DXNothing after launch

Hi,

I found a video online regarding the new ISBoxer 2 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivh12S8ZnMw ) that shows multiboxing bowser games. Looking to mimic those instructions, but using ISBoxer 42.

Is this a step by step process somewhere? in the video, there is a capture window module which i cant seem to find. No idea how to load the browsers in DXNothing after launch.

Thanks for your help!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:36 am

Re: Loading Firefox browser to DXNothing after launch

There are some instructions on creating an "Other Window Source" here, which is a tedious and repetitive process, which is why the ISBoxer2 will end up being much easier. ISBoxer 42 is actually ISBoxer1, and thus the features you see in ISBoxer2, are different.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 am

You cannot mimic using those instructions with ISBoxer 42. That video was showcasing new features that you cannot replicate with ISBoxer 1.

From the thread that links the video...
This video demonstrates how to multibox browser games with ISBoxer 2 Alpha, using multiple Firefox windows. We make use of the Window Capture Module and Video FX Layout Modules to briefly play at diep.io

... which, by the way, shows several features new to ISBoxer 2 that you can't do with ISBoxer 1. :)

It's not that you need instructions to do it with ISBoxer 1, it's because ISBoxer 2 is using all-new video FX and broadcasting systems natively built into LavishGUI 2, and without those you can't multibox browser games. ISBoxer 1 uses the original LavishGUI, and had to create its own Video FX and broadcasting systems. The new version is, in fact, "new and improved".

You can add "Other Window Sources" to ISBoxer 1, to view your browser window in DxNothing. You can even turn on KB/Mouse pass-thru, and it might work a little depending on the browser and the page. But even if you do that, ISBoxer 1 has no way to control multiple of them at once. All of that has been revamped for the new version.

The reason you cant find the Window Capture Module without ISBoxer 2 is that it's an ISBoxer 2 Module. I created it and published it to ISBoxer 2 last week as part of a different video. With ISBoxer 1 you are limited to the "Other Window Source" setup as mentioned by altbob
<<

antti101

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:16 am

ok, thanks so much for your replies!

Regarding ISBoxer 2, Do i need to do anything special to become a beta tester to download it? Sent in my membership application yesterday. Really looking forward to trying it out :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:07 pm

That's all you need to do, we'll get you in with the next group. :)
<<

antti101

Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:40 pm

ok :) great to hear ! Is there a long estimated time till the next group goes in?

Return to Video FX