FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video fx sources acting up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bluntwagon

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Video fx sources acting up

Can anyone take a look at my profile ? I just made some new video fxs for my healing and when i rebooted my pc the vfxs are like 20 pixels next to the grid layout and the size is 1x1 And that has happened plenty of times until i i decided to make my vfx setup in the toolkit instead of control panel but it still happened On my main character the Vfx viewers are in the same place but not the sources
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: Video fx sources acting up

bluntwagon wrote:Can anyone take a look at my profile ?

Not if you don't provide a link.
<<

bluntwagon

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

<<

bluntwagon

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:45 pm

One guy in the chat said that i should try setting the windows to fullscreen, but then my resolution goes down to like 1024x720 and i cant choose 1600x900. Is there any way to prevent that ? If not having fullscreen is the problem that is.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

The windows normally work best (in order) in "Windowed Fullscreen", or Windowed (sized to your reset region). Fullscreen generally does not work, although WOW is reasonably forgiving on this (from what I've heard), and it can solve some issues in EVE.

Try letting us know what team too? it is tricky to diagnose because you have 3 sets of Key Maps which do the same things + 2 different games.

From what I can see the Algalon team will cause you the most issues as it, has the WOW-Always On and the Always On key maps assigned. When you create a new character set and it gives you the popup at the end indicating that there may be conflicts with the key maps it is there to let you know that ISBoxer might try and create multiple key maps to do the same thing because your prior selections might cause conflicts. You have obviously chosen to let it create those conflicting key maps, and then you've assigned the conflicting key maps to the same character set.

If nothing else, keep separate games in different profile files. File -> Save As is your friend. I say this because it can get real confusing when the profile settings overlap for different games, and some games require very different settings.

I can't tell your monitor layout. Each of the Window Layouts appear to reference a different monitor layout (this may be due to how you generate them - idk). This may or may not be correct, but hard to tell.

The VideoFX viewers may be created by the DXNothing mapped key in Always On, but the sources are not so it is hard to make any judgement on where the problem is. It could be that the viewer is a different size to the source. I found out recently that these need to be the same OR both dimensions need to be sized respectively with the same ratio or DWM will do weird shit and change the source size even when you don't want it to.
<<

bluntwagon

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 am

I fixed it so it is all good now. Ill keep everything separate in the future to. Thanks anyways
<<

bluntwagon

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 am

One more thing though, i just set up hide/show and when i hide my vfx i see two very small vfxs viewing the whole game of two of my characters.

NVM I FIXED THAT TOO
Last edited by bluntwagon on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 am

Idk. I can only guess you have a couple of small viewers. Opening up the ISBoxer GUI should work give you more info.
<<

bluntwagon

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 am

It was like you said, behind them i had like 10 small viewers some how. Lol

Return to Video FX