FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A way to copy VideoFX window settings?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Southwest

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm

A way to copy VideoFX window settings?

I like to have my 5 man teams on one monitor. Four small VideoFX windows overlaid on the right side of the screen. Is there a way to copy VideoFX settings so I don't have to keep setting up repeater windows, window sizes, etc? It doesn't take that long, but I hope there is a faster way. When I just try to copy the character set and sub in new toons in ISBoxer, Jamba doesn't work right with follow and some other things.

Thanks.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: A way to copy VideoFX window settings?

Southwest wrote:I like to have my 5 man teams on one monitor. Four small VideoFX windows overlaid on the right side of the screen. Is there a way to copy VideoFX settings so I don't have to keep setting up repeater windows, window sizes, etc? It doesn't take that long, but I hope there is a faster way. When I just try to copy the character set and sub in new toons in ISBoxer, Jamba doesn't work right with follow and some other things.

Thanks.

When you save anything through the in-game Control Panel, it gets saved in your Inner Space/Scripts folder, and if you look in there you can see how the naming scheme works. You can then copy the files, rename them accordingly, and they should work just fine (many people do this).
<<

Southwest

Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Re: A way to copy VideoFX window settings?

Very nice, thanks!

Return to Video FX