FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Video FX problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

eve12

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Video FX problem

Hey guys

Im having a problem with my video fx Veiwers I have 2 screens 1 with stacked logi and 1 with stacked dps but I can only view the 1 which my cursor is on is there any way to make the video fx viewing boxes permanent ?

sorry but I posted this in general aswell
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: Video FX problem

There's an option available per Character in ISBoxer, which will allow all of its Video FX Viewers, in that window, to be permanently visible even if the window is not active. However, by doing so, no Video FX Sources can be made using that window.

To enable it, go into the top left pane in ISBoxer under Characters, and select the one you want. Find the check box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)" and check it. Export to Inner Space, and then restart that game instance if it is running
<<

eve12

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: Video FX problem

lax wrote:There's an option available per Character in ISBoxer, which will allow all of its Video FX Viewers, in that window, to be permanently visible even if the window is not active. However, by doing so, no Video FX Sources can be made using that window.

To enable it, go into the top left pane in ISBoxer under Characters, and select the one you want. Find the check box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)" and check it. Export to Inner Space, and then restart that game instance if it is running

Thank you

Return to Video FX