FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't Create VideoFX (Because Viewers are permanent?)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lancerx78

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 am

Can't Create VideoFX (Because Viewers are permanent?)

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong.

It was working fine, but today when I went to play I noticed one of my sources is missing. So when I went to create it again it says cannot create video fx because viewers are permanent. Any idea what I can do to create a source again?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Can't Create VideoFX (Because Viewers are permanent?)

Lancerx78 wrote:Anyone have any idea what I did wrong.

It was working fine, but today when I went to play I noticed one of my sources is missing. So when I went to create it again it says cannot create video fx because viewers are permanent. Any idea what I can do to create a source again?

1. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Characters, select the one that's in the window giving you the message about viewers being permanent.
2. In the bottom right pane, find the check box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)", and uncheck it
3. Export to Inner Space (and possibly re-launch that window)

This option allows the Viewers to remain permanently visible in that window, even if you're busy in a browser window etc... however, doing so has the cost of not being able to create any Sources within that window. It's usually only recommended for dxNothing windows
<<

Lancerx78

Post Wed May 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Can't Create VideoFX (Because Viewers are permanent?)

lax wrote:
Lancerx78 wrote:Anyone have any idea what I did wrong.

1. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Characters, select the one that's in the window giving you the message about viewers being permanent.
2. In the bottom right pane, find the check box "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)", and uncheck it
3. Export to Inner Space (and possibly re-launch that window)

This option allows the Viewers to remain permanently visible in that window, even if you're busy in a browser window etc... however, doing so has the cost of not being able to create any Sources within that window. It's usually only recommended for dxNothing windows

Awesome Thanks.

Return to Video FX