FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Turning off broadcasting to viewers?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

iltg333

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 am

Turning off broadcasting to viewers?

Hello guys,
I recently purchased ISBoxer licence and I'm loving it so far. This is my first post and I apologize that it's going to be about a problem I have.

so I have setup to have 2 windows stacked on 1 monitor, with a viewer of the window in the background on my main window. I make it semi transparent cuz I still want to be able to see and operate the whole main window. My only problem is that when I hover my mouse over the viewer, it broadcasts my mouse to the background window and that is a problem since the characters move to where the mouse is. I want to be able to turn of broadcasting to the viewer and the viewer to act as if it is not there.

It is stated in the manual that there is an option for it but I can't find it :(. Manual reads (under Video FX): "Video FX viewers can optionally broadcast any keystrokes or mouse clicks to the source, or the mouse and keyboard can act as if the video FX is not there."

Any help would be highly appreciated, thnx!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: Turning off broadcasting to viewers?

Actually, your Video FX broadcasting to the other window is something that you had to specifically enable after creating your Video FX. ;)

To disable the option, open up the in-game ISBoxer Control Panel with Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G, then click on the Video FX Viewer in question. This will pop up the editor box with two "Repeater pass-thru" checkboxes (one adds keyboard). Un-check both of these boxes and click Apply. Make sure to click "Save as" (auto) in the Video FX tab of the control panel before closing it, to save your changes. Otherwise, your changes are temporary. :)
<<

Darkstar42

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

I have same issue.
viewer bottom left corner. the two repeater boxes unchecked. ( they seem to be unchecked by default).
if i move cursor to bottom left corner to move, as soon as my cursor moves over viewer (top right corner of it) the character
its tied to starts moving to top right corner.
I have opened viewer window, made sure boxes unchecked. applied, save as auto.
I even did a 'clear' of my config. only added characters. and made hotkey for each one f1,f2,f3,f4
thats it.
i'm sure I am missing something simple?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 am

ISBoxer 40.5.1206.1 should correct this issue
Code:
ISBoxer 40.5.1206.1
    * Video FX Viewers with no mouse or keyboard pass-thru selected will no longer affect normal Mouse Broadcasting
    * Wizardry Online (currently in beta) is initially supported

Update via Help->About ISBoxer
<<

Darkstar42

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 am

It does! Thank you so much.. :D
<<

Jester

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm

This is the same problem I've got playing diablo 3 i've got v40.6.0204.1 was there another solution beside UN-checking the 2 repeater checkboxs or updating?

My details are almost the same playing 2 characters on diablo 3 fullscreen stacked and I got a videoFX source on my second character and a shrunken viewer on my first main character and if I mouseover the viewer on my main toon it will move the other character in a different direction. Is there a way to have the repeater not broadcast over the viewer?

Return to Video FX