FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New tool for modifying Video Feeds in-game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

New tool for modifying Video Feeds in-game

ISBoxer 38.2.310.1 (see the About ISBoxer Releases thread) adds a new window to ISBoxer's in-game GUI for managing Video Feeds that are already created. The new window does not show by default when you first bring up the ISBoxer Control Panel, so don't worry about that getting in the way.

When the ISBoxer Control Panel is up, clicking on a Video Feed (feed area or the title bar, but not borders) will pop up the Video Feed Editor window and begin editing that feed.

At the top of the Video Feed Editor window is a feed selection drop-down box, which helps select feeds that are difficult to click on for whatever reason. For example, in the screenshot above, the density of video feeds in the bottom right corner can make it a little tedious to actually click on the right one, so the drop-down box is more convenient in that case.

Under the drop-down box is the live position and size of the selected Video Feed, for your convenience when resizing or moving the feed with the mouse.

Below that are all of the controls for setting the size and position, etc. Change any of the details, then click Apply (bottom right) for the changes to be applied.

The Sync button at the bottom right will create/sync JUST THIS VIEWER (not a source; only one window can have the source by name) to each of the other game windows that don't provide the Source that viewer.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: New tool for modifying Video Feeds in-game

Nice addition Lax! That will make setting up any video feeds much easier. It may even allow me to remove a whole bunch of mapped keys from my ISBoxer setup.
<<

Alge

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:16 am

Possible bug - the video feed editor is converting viewers to sources when the "Apply" button is clicked. I observed this with two different window layouts. Inner Space 5397. ISBoxer 38.2.313.2.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open ISBoxer Control Panel.
2. In main window, add a Video Feed Viewer for is2.
3. Select "Viewer: is2" in Video Feed Editor.
4. Click "Apply" button.
5. The video feed has automagically turned into "Source: is2" and cannot be converted back.

Alge
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am

Fixed in 38.2.314.1 (and can be converted back :P )
<<

Alge

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:25 am

Thanks Lax. Confirmed working my end too.
<<

b0b

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Oh hey this looks pretty cool. It looks like it might help solve one of the problems i'm having. I'd like to play around with it but... what if I break something? How would I reset it back to the way it was before i started to play aroudn with it without having to reset my entire ISboxer profile?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

b0b wrote:Oh hey this looks pretty cool. It looks like it might help solve one of the problems i'm having. I'd like to play around with it but... what if I break something? How would I reset it back to the way it was before i started to play aroudn with it without having to reset my entire ISboxer profile?

In the video FX tab you would just click the clear button and all of your video FX would be removed?

Return to Video FX