FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

VideoFX Viewer Healing not overlaying Grid

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Matafleur

Post Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:23 pm

VideoFX Viewer Healing not overlaying Grid

Brand new user of ISBoxer here. I am setting up healing with my priest. I am following this tutorial by TheRealMiRai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qHo0FTuGV0

I can create my VideoFX source on my priest screen just fine, however, when I go to create my VideoFX viewer on my druid tank, I run into problems.
clara_source.JPG
clara_source.JPG (85.88 KiB) Viewed 6478 times
clara_viewer.JPG
clara_viewer.JPG (123.75 KiB) Viewed 6478 times

The first problem is when I add the VideoFX viewer, it is not overlaying my grid.
The second problem is, I have no target option on the VideoFX Editor. I cannot select my druid as target.

I am running a 5 man team on WoW Classic. I am using the following addons:

Clique v1.0.3 classic
Grid2 r955 classic

I am using the current version of ISBoxer. I have attached screenshots of both my VideoFX Source and VideoFX Viewer.

Can someone please help?
<<

Matafleur

Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:07 am

Re: VideoFX Viewer Healing not overlaying Grid

91 views and not a single response?

It’s a good job that I’m resourceful. I figured out how to get my healing to work with repeater regions.

I was hoping that this community would be more welcoming to newbies.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Re: VideoFX Viewer Healing not overlaying Grid

Hi,
Answers are forthcoming when someone who can answer sees the question. The traffic in these forums has reduced dramatically since Discord, so it does tend to play second fiddle. It is possible the 91 views were all one person. You happen to have been unlucky in this round that I and a couple of others missed the post.

It's good you found another way. Certainly one that fits more with what you are trying to do and your association of other features, as your problems with videofx are in the usage.

1. The Viewers just add to a default spot. You move them where you want, either drag and drop, or use the top/left boxes in the panel editor.
2. Viewers display what is in the Source on the window that the Viewer is created. You created a Source called clara. If you make a Viewer called clara on another window, it displays the cutout section from the Source called clara. Source's need to be unique. You don't set targets on Viewers, because that is determined by the Viewer name matching a Source.

Return to Video FX