Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:41 am

Mouse issue

Hi,

I am new to FX'ing and I have a problem with my mouse and I hope someone will have a workaround/solution for it. I have 2 chars, Source A and Viewer B. I have made a HOT Key taskbar in A and can happily activate it using my Num keys on B. I can use the mouse when on either display A or B. I have set the source / viewer up on a hot key.

Now the issue is I cannot use the mouse on the viewed task bar! I know there is a button I have not made when setting up the hot key but I am loath to press buttons 'willy nilly' in fear of breaking what I already have. I did try this approach but ended up with the mouse activating differing keys in the same position on both displays which caused much hilarity with my Guild after I spammed 'Gratz' a few times instead of foraging!

Hopefully someone will understand what I mean and offer a solution

Many thanks,

-------------

As an aside, when I now load up both displays the mouse works on both and i cannot get it to stop! I want independant control on both displays and an ability to use the mouse on the viewer display to activate buttons on the source display in viewer. If that makes sense?

Thanks