FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

multiboxing stratagys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

b1n4ryb0rn

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

multiboxing stratagys

hello there are many reasons to multibox DDO as we all have experienced the game play maybe difficult but the rewards are worth it. so post any tactics or methods you use. i will begin posting below this one.
<<

b1n4ryb0rn

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: multiboxing stratagys

ok so i am going to share some of my farming strats. w00t everybody wants plat right? it makes Xen'drik go around. there is a wealth of plat to be made with multiboxing. so i usually log my lvl 6 bard/2 src/2 ranger, im not going to elaborate on the build she is a toon i screwed up but kept running with, she is a lot of fun and takes a pecuiler play style to use sucessfully. then i usually log 1 of my vendor chars like "xlifelinex" she is my main vendor. (lifeline is a botched build, the change alignment did not function as wished :( ) so log you 2 toons pick any easy quest that has many collectibles, like "bringing the light" or "a man named Baudry Cartman" some thing like that. (there are many quests that can be used in this way the ddowiki [url]http:www.ddowiki.com[/url] can help give you ideas.) you only need 1 toon to pick up the quest. the other will piggy back the instance. this will simplify the quest turn in. (if doing the baudry cartman quest you dont need to turn it in just ignore the kobalds hit the collectables and quest fail. wash rinse and repeat.) so just clear the mobs and hit the collectable drops. have the toon that got the quest do the turn in and repeat. i know most of this is farming basics but it also helps to go over those parts too.
thnx and please keep this thread going.

Return to Dungeons & Dragons Online