FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Mapping Cata mouse keys.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

DELTAprime

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 am

Mapping Cata mouse keys.

I've downloaded the trail of ISboxer and Inner Space and I'm liking the software so far but I have one big problem. I have a SteelSerise Cataclysm Mouse, I use the extra mouse buttons for things like interrupts, heals and mounts. How do I setup ISboxer to pass the presses of those extra, non-standard mouse buttons?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:02 am

Re: Mapping Cata mouse keys.

The Cataclysm mouse is not currently natively supported; The easiest way is to run the Steel Series software as Administrator, and map the buttons to something that Inner Space and ISBoxer recognize.

I'll have to pick one up and check things out.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Picked up, checking out, and native support for this mouse is forthcoming. Today.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Inner Space build 5452 is now live, and adds native support for the Steel Series Cataclysm mouse.

To use it, close and restart Inner Space and allow it to patch to the current build. Inner Space will detect your mouse after it patches up, and will automatically support it at that point. After Inner Space is patched up, close and restart ISBoxer for it to re-read Inner Space's input device list. The extra 9 buttons will then appear in the drop-down boxes for your use in ISBoxer, as follows:

CataMouse-Left1 through CataMouse-Left3 are the extra buttons on the left side of the mouse, below Mouse4 and Mouse5. Left1 is the one closest to the palm of your hand, and Left3 is the one closest to the tip of your thumb.
CataMouse-Top1 through CataMouse-Top5 are the extra buttons on the top side of the mouse, from left to right.
CataMouse-Right1 is the extra button on the right side of the mouse.

Enjoy :)
<<

DELTAprime

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks, that fixed my problem. I'm defiantly going to buy Innerspace now. Perfect Dual Boxing program for me.

Return to Multiboxing Hardware