FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Logitech G915 key issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Glyrion

Post Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:08 am

Logitech G915 key issue

Hello,

I've been using ISBOXER for over a year and it works wonderfully well in Everquest!

Last weekend, I changed my keyboard from a Razer Blackwidow to a Logitech G915 and I've been having issues with some of the keys. The right CTRL and ALT keys seem to always stay in the pressed state when hitting them once :o . This is affecting all my shortcuts unfortunately (I use the right CTRL/SHIFT/ALT and the numpad)

I can't figure out what is triggering this behavior. If I don't use ISBOXER, I do not have this problem in Everquest and I tried to turn off G-HUB and I can still reproduce the issue. Maybe I missed some documentation for specific hardware? It seems to be ISBOXER that's making it happen.. I've spent an hour going through all the options and I'm not seening what exactly could be the cause.

Anybody has an idea?
<<

Glyrion

Post Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:20 pm

Re: Logitech G915 key issue

The issue is now resolved. It was caused by the latest version of Inner Space. I must have updated the version at the same time that I changed the keyboard!

I gave a shot in the dark by reverting the inner space version that Kemito mentioned in his post and voila, no more issues:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11114

Strange, maybe a new "feature" of Inner Space? :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:04 pm

The modifiers issue is an EQ1-specific issue with the new virtual input system. Thank you for reporting it (also reported here https://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11117#p51629), we'll have things fixed asap
<<

Glyrion

Post Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:30 am

Thanks lax, looking forward for the fix.

Return to Multiboxing Hardware