FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

6233 Is Problem..

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ANPres

Post Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 pm

6233 Is Problem..

Looks like latest patch to fix WoW has screwed up SWG.

Need link to dwn 6229.
(Same problems I reported last month, can't switch windows with programmed keys..)

Thank you.

[Edit: No one should take this as a "bad" thing.. I've used ISBoxer for years... I mean, going back to my Live SWG days. These issues are new to ISBoxer and it's probably WoW's fault.]
[Edit2: Trying development patch now. IF I don't update, it worked..]
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:53 am

Re: 6233 Is Problem..

I'm a bit confused by your post, sorry.

I haven't done a WoW-related update for Inner Space in some time. Plenty of non-WoW updates. And to my knowledge/from talking to other SWG players, I am unaware of current issues with SWG, at least on the development build of Inner Space (6243). I take it you're just now coming back after weeks/a month?

I don't see where you reported last month that you can't switch windows with programmed keys. If you have current issues I want just a list of your current issues, as specific as possible.

1. Are you saying you're having an issue with the LIVE build of Inner Space? 6233?
2. The development build is on 6243. I don't quite understand what you mean by "Trying development patch now. IF I don't update, it worked..". Are you having the issues with build 6243?

Return to Star Wars Galaxies