FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SWG Infinity

Moderator: MiRai

<<

toepick

Post Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:02 pm

SWG Infinity

Yep, joining those that are trying to get ISboxer to work with SWGemu or whatever variation. Infinity for those that don't know is PreCU with JTL and Jedi enabled. I don't know how, I didn't think the SWGemu had JTL yet (well they don't) but somehow these guys have. They have some cool custom features, its pretty much all OG except for a Mando class and a few other minor things. They also allow 8 characters.

I can launch the launcher via Inner Space, but when the game starts its like it never sees it. I have set it to Dynamic Loading since they have a login exe that than goes to a launcher exe that than launches the game.

This is what it says in Inner Space:

Preparing to launch Character Set 'SWGInfinity'
Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GenreralSettings.XML
Making sure Characters in Character Set 'SWGInfinity' are valid...
Good! (I think I had just exported to IS)
Dynamic Launch Ready: Please Launch your desired game instances! You have 6 minutes to launch the first Character!
Successfully executed '(executable path)'
(the login opens, I log in, start the game via the launcher that opens up, select my toon and go into the game)
Dynamic Launch timed out! To continue launching your Character Set from where you left off, please select it for Launch again!

break

Now despite launching it again through the IS profile selection and than going through the exact same thing again..game launches, it never seems to recognize that any of the game instances have launched.
<<

toepick

Post Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:44 am

Re: SWG Infinity

Just as an update.. SWG Restoration 3 works. But I have to load each instance and login by starting them from the default profile in InnerSpace; each instance. Than going back to the InnerSpace menu and selecting each character set slot; it than captures them into the window you have set up.

Sadly this method does not work for the Infinity server.

Return to Star Wars Galaxies