FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EveOnline Click buttens goon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

flafhest4000

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 am

EveOnline Click buttens goon

I have made a new setup using ISBoxer for EVEOnine, and the ingame buttens is goon, i can only use shortkeys to activate them and the
ctrl+shift+G show the icone (drag and drop) butten location but i cant find a place to enable them not sure if it is some kined on directx problem after i reinstall windows

Can some help me with the right settings or what to do plz
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:26 am

Re: EveOnline Click buttens goon

This is relatively common right now due to upgrading to Windows 8.

I put out an ISBoxer update shortly after Win 8 came out that auto-corrects this issue in most cases, when you Export to Inner Space. The easiest way to fix the problem, therefore, may be to check for updates via Help->About ISBoxer, and if there is one, just do an Export to Inner Space after updating.

Here's the related FAQ entry: FAQ: I copied my ISBoxer configuration to a new PC, and everything works except for the Key Maps and Repeater buttons don't show up?
<<

flafhest4000

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm

lax wrote:This is relatively common right now due to upgrading to Windows 8.

I put out an ISBoxer update shortly after Win 8 came out that auto-corrects this issue in most cases, when you Export to Inner Space. The easiest way to fix the problem, therefore, may be to check for updates via Help->About ISBoxer, and if there is one, just do an Export to Inner Space after updating.

Here's the related FAQ entry: FAQ: I copied my ISBoxer configuration to a new PC, and everything works except for the Key Maps and Repeater buttons don't show up?

Windows 8 is a no go, dit install it for 30min and is sucks big time, i am not playing on a tablet i am playing on a PC the old fasion way.
will keep you updatet for other users if i get it working.

ty for the time
<<

flafhest4000

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Fantastic it now works after i download a new setup of ISBoxer and export settings to innerspace :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to Click Bars