Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:01 am

Click Bar Icons

With the recent introduction to Click Bars I figured I would dig through some MPQ files and pull out some images to use on them. I think I got them all up to the most recent patch 3.3.2 [11403]. There are 6,329 icons to choose from. They are all square icons with the exception of the Death Knight runes and the Inscription Glyphs. They retain their original names so if you're looking for a specific icon you can try just searching the directory for 'Shaman' or 'Flame' for Flametongue. Remember, Blizzard isn't perfect and you might have to manually search for what you're looking for. For example, Wind Shear and Windfury Weapon both share the icon of Cyclone. I did quickly browse through the images checking to see if everything was converted correctly and I found no discrepancies, if you find anything let me know and I'll see what I can do. Have fun...

World of Warcraft Icons

Dug through the Aion PAK files a bit and came up with 1,964 icons. As before, the icons retain their original names from the PAK files. Ranks other than 1 have been removed because they show the exact same icon with the exception of a roman numeral in the corner of the icon. Removing the extra icons with redundant images also cut down on about 2,000 files. After a batch crop/conversion here they are.

Aion Icons

Note: All icon packs are compressed in RAR format.

EDIT: Found the missing WoW icons. Post/link updated.

UPDATE: If the download links show as temporarily unavailable...just try again in a bit.