FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to click interface buttons thru clickbars.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tessex

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:21 am

Unable to click interface buttons thru clickbars.

I have made clickbars for my teams so I could place the action bars where I want them. This has worked well with the exception that when I open my wow interface (or other interfaces) the buttons are covered by the click bar and I am unable to click on them. I have click-thru enabled on all buttons and bars but can't "click-thru" in this case. Any suggestions? Maybe bring interfaces to the top? Or just be able to click-thru the clickbar?

Paste ID 3e8b41579e
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

Re: Unable to click interface buttons thru clickbars.

I have made clickbars for my teams so I could place the action bars where I want them. This has worked well with the exception that when I open my wow interface (or other interfaces) the buttons are covered by the click bar and I am unable to click on them. I have click-thru enabled on all buttons and bars but can't "click-thru" in this case. Any suggestions? Maybe bring interfaces to the top? Or just be able to click-thru the clickbar?

I'm a little confused. What behavior exactly are you expecting to get?

Your mouse buttons that are not explicitly mapped should click-thru when using the check box. For your bars, every button appears to have Mouse1 mapped, so left click will never click-thru. Mouse2 through Mouse5 should click-thru. (Unless you map Right Click on your buttons as well, then only Mouse3 through Mouse5)

You can't get Mouse1 to both activate your button AND click-thru by using this box. If you want a Mouse1 to be sent, you will need to put it in your Mapped Key that is activated by your button.
<<

tanker

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Re: Unable to click interface buttons thru clickbars.

tessex wrote:I have made clickbars for my teams so I could place the action bars where I want them. This has worked well with the exception that when I open my wow interface (or other interfaces) the buttons are covered by the click bar and I am unable to click on them. I have click-thru enabled on all buttons and bars but can't "click-thru" in this case. Any suggestions? Maybe bring interfaces to the top? Or just be able to click-thru the clickbar?

The Bartender addon lets you locate your actionbars wherever you want. You can then use a VideoFX source/viewer to duplicate the action bar onto your main screen and clickthrough that.

Return to Click Bars