FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to make Click Bars invisible?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tuche

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am

How to make Click Bars invisible?

Hi Lax, sorry for the bump. But is there a way to hide the Click Bar overlay ingame?

TY!

PS: Oh BTW, is isboxer forum accnts separate from the lavish forum accnts?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: How to make Click Bars invisible?

I really have no idea why you posted your brand new completely unrelated question in an old thread, so I split it off into a new thread for you.

is there a way to hide the Click Bar overlay ingame?

I am actually unclear as to whether you want to disable the Broadcasting Click Bar which is visible by default, or whether you have some other Click Bar positioned over something else in the game and you therefore want an invisible, but fully functional and still 100% interactive, Click Bar.

If you want to just hide or move the one that's there by default, FAQ: How can I move the A->A,A and A->A,Z buttons in the top left corner of ISBoxer game windows? covers that.

If you want to make a Click Bar invisible, change its opacity value to 0 (or something close to it). To do this, select the Click Bar in the top left pane and change the Opacity setting in the bottom right pane. :)
<<

Tuche

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: How to make Click Bars invisible?

Thank you Lax, gonn have a look at it. I posted in the old thread bcse i thought it was somewhat related to my question, SORRY! :)

Yes, i just want to hide the overlay on each game window, that is all.

Return to Click Bars