FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More than 25 rows?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Cyrberus

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm

More than 25 rows?

Hello,

Last night i tried making a clickbar with 27 rows, but it seems isboxer crashes when you create more than 25 rows. (Well, as soon as you select a different menu option, it crashes).
Would it be possible to allow for 2 extra rows? Since having 2 separate clickbars is very annoying to move around (having the titlebar of one clickbar underneath the other clickbar makes it hard to move it)

This way i can make a grid of 8x5 + 1 row with my own team, where every grid row has 3 clickbar rows (upper, middle and bottom). In combination with left and rightclick i can assign 6 heal actions per toon, while still having the keyboard free for my dps toons.

And while we're on the topic: copy/paste functionality between clickbar cells? Would that be a useful feature? Or am i the only person using clickbar like this?

Greetings,
- Cyr
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: More than 25 rows?

O.o

This way i can make a grid of 8x5 + 1 row with my own team, where every grid row has 3 clickbar rows (upper, middle and bottom). In combination with left and rightclick i can assign 6 heal actions per toon, while still having the keyboard free for my dps toons.

I'll extend the editor to work with 50x50 but that's a lot of Click Bar buttons (not that I have a good excuse to tell you not to do it if you like it). I use 2 Click Bar Buttons over a healer addon (I use Vuhdo, but this would work the same with any of the popular ones), one that just clicks as I click and the other adds Shift. I use all 5 mouse buttons via a Key Map that's linked via mouseover to the Click Bar buttons. The 5 mouse buttons, and another set that automatically adds shift means I get 10 different heals/buffs on each of my 5 characters.

Anyway, go to the Help menu and select About to grab version 40.1.0227.1 which will let you build up to 50x50. :)

And while we're on the topic: copy/paste functionality between clickbar cells? Would that be a useful feature?

The Copy and Paste buttons are underneath "Color" and to the right of "Text". Did you not see it, is that not what you meant, or does it not cover what you wanted? ;)
<<

Cyrberus

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: More than 25 rows?

lax wrote:I'll extend the editor to work with 50x50

Thank you :)

lax wrote:but that's a lot of Click Bar buttons

Most people only setup healing for their own team. I'm trying to setup healing for the entire raid, with 5 resto druids, or a mix of some resto druids and some bear tanks. Since i can't use ctrl/shift/alt key for alternative functions, i'm stuck to only the left and right mousebutton per clickbar cell.
(Using my keyboard for the dps-toons, so a ctrl-click would also mean a ctrl-"1", when i'm trying to send "1" to my dps toons and heal at the same time.

lax wrote:I use 2 Click Bar Buttons over a healer addon

Why use a healer addon+clickbars when clickbars can do both :) The good thing about having all functionality in isboxer, is that its much easier to re-use for different teams. But yeah, it takes more work to set it up initially. (But isn't that part of the fun of being a multiboxer :) )

lax wrote:The Copy and Paste buttons are underneath "Color" and to the right of "Text". Did you not see it, is that not what you meant, or does it not cover what you wanted? ;)

Euhm... oops... How long have they been there... Don't tell me they've always been there... :o

- Cyr

Return to Click Bars