FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

macros not working?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

whatsmyname

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 pm

macros not working?

hi i was wondering if theres a macro ingame or an addon for the follow comand.

i tried /follow (my char name) but that didnt work...

i made another macro:
/target
/assist
those dont work... what do i do?
<<

Euhemerus

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Re: macros not working?

got the same problem, and no one seems to know what the latest is or seems to look for a solution, if I cannot use it, why would I subscribe?
If it looks like a murloc, sounds like a murloc & swims like a murloc, then you probably just got gargled n squashed by a Murloc.
Runetotem / Tyrande 6 Box
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm

There used to be a custom Addon written for Runes of Magic, by a customer who used ISBoxer, which set up some custom follow and assist functionality. To my knowledge it is out of date. I know nothing else about follow or assist macros in Runes of Magic, except that they are not necessary.

got the same problem, and no one seems to know what the latest is or seems to look for a solution, if I cannot use it, why would I subscribe?

For sure, don't subscribe to /follow or /assist macros in Runes of Magic.

Worst case, do what we do in EQ2 and other games.
Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nl6MZxHXAoA
<<

Cajule

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 am

As I have read and understood, IB does not perform automation ie. botting. However if you are looking for macros for RoM you are looking in the wrong place.

As I have personally used and contributed to DIYCE (Do It Yourself Combat Engine) which is an LUA script that is fully supported by RoM, it can be as simple or as complex as you choose it to be. I used this a year or so ago, before I even knew what IB was. I ran 2 windowed, and switched only to turn in quest. Now that I did the trial for IB, and now a subscriber, I can only imagine what I could make it do with what I know now.

So if you are looking for RoM "macros", check the RoM forums for DIYCE. I think you will find what you're looking for and then some. Last I checked there where over 1500 messages in that thread.
I only hold the hands for a select few, but I claim them on my taxes. Semper Fi

Return to Runes of Magic