FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer updated for World of Warcraft Dragonflight pre-patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:51 pm

ISBoxer updated for World of Warcraft Dragonflight pre-patch

The WoW Dragonflight pre-patch included API changes that broke the ISBoxer Addon's macro capabilities.

ISBoxer 42.18.1026.1 is now available (via Help->About ISBoxer) to correct this issue! :)

Make sure you Export to Inner Space after updating ISBoxer, to refresh ISBoxer Addon!
<<

Billymike74

Post Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:52 am

Re: ISBoxer updated for World of Warcraft Dragonflight pre-patch

Think they broke it again with todays patch..... Alt F for follow master doesn't work again. Invite party too, not working.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Re: ISBoxer updated for World of Warcraft Dragonflight pre-patch

Billymike74 wrote:Think they broke it again with todays patch..... Alt F for follow master doesn't work again. Invite party too, not working.

We have a few reports of this today...

However, I don't know what you're referring to as "todays patch" (I didn't see one), and it all still works for me despite logging in/out, restarting battle.net and checking for updates, re-launching, logging in via battle.net, logging in directly, changing in-game settings, etc. Suffice it to say, that there is absolutely no way I can get it to break for me without purposefully breaking it.

I heard rumors of a hotfix for /click, and if there is such a hotfix, I do not seem to have that hotfix. But it may coincide with this breaking for you, and if that fix gets pushed out to me then at that point I should be able to correct the problem.

For the moment, we've been discussing the issue between a few of us in Discord, trying to track down what actually changed and how to solve it.

Return to Announcements