FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nobody follows window 2

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Draxind

Post Tue May 25, 2021 3:58 am

Nobody follows window 2

Hi and thanks for reading.

I appreciate this topic has probably been raised a million times but I can't find this exact issue and no matter what I try the problem persists.

So i'm playing WoW, I have used the quick Setup Wizard, configured 5 characters and run the game (not changed anything else....well except 3 custom hotkeys and interact with target.

I see no "wrong name" errors and everything looks to be working, except when I switch to character 2 the rest of the characters decide to follow character 1, all the rest work fine and follow including character 2 follows 3 with the rest for example.

I have tripple checked the names, checked the Variable Keystrokes on character 2 and Target slot 2 is now F1 (as it should be?).

I have tried deleting all the WTF files, resetting keybinds in WoW and clearing ISBoxer and going through the entire process again with the exact same issue....have done this a few times with different characters and names but it's always the 2nd character does this exact same problem...yes the addons loaded, formation key works on this character and I can see the buttons, it just seems to think i'm playing character 1 ??

I'm sure it's something simple and thanks again for taking the time to help.

-Drax
Last edited by Draxind on Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Nadisia

Post Tue May 25, 2021 5:21 am

Re: Nobody follows window 2

There's an issue at this moment with WoW and the FTL modifiers : the Left and Right Keys (LShift, RShift, LAlt, RAlt etc) are not differentiated, so WoW doesn't recognize them as different keys.
It's a WoW bug, nothing wrong with ISBoxer.

In short, the number of combinations is very limited , with only 7 different settings : Shift, Alt, Ctrl, Shift + Alt, Shift + Ctrl, Alt+Ctrl, and finally, Shift+Alt+Ctrl.

So if you're still using an «old» setup, with one character using LShift, and another one using RShift for instance, there's a collision, and the 2nd one will not respond.

So, edit your FTL settings for each slot, and don't use Left and Right mirrors. ;)

FTL setting, here :

<<

Draxind

Post Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 am

Re: Nobody follows window 2

GENIUS !!!

Worked perfectly, thank-you so much Nadisia :D :D

Return to General discussion