FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

i need help broadcast and key maps keep stop working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nekomas12

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:49 am

i need help broadcast and key maps keep stop working

i have had it randomly start not working and having to reload everything to sometimes that not work

https://pastebin.com/xutW9WD8 here is my profile

no idea what i did to mess it up any help is needed thanks
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:41 am

Re: i need help broadcast and key maps keep stop working

Random not working as you describe is more likely to be something else like antivirus software.

That said, it looks like you have been adjusting settings, to the point where things like the Assist and Follow systems are pointing at setups which are not completely configured. You've also got hotkeys in places that they don't make sense. And some games, may have issues with the names of your toons. You also appear to be attempting to bind in game keybinds to the same key? Can you really do that with your game?

IDK what this Troll game is, but as we haven't checked it out previously it may also be a quirk of the game.
<<

nekomas12

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:01 am

I have just started this few days ago and really lost on things. WoW is the name of the game that is under troll and could you help with what key binds I should be fixing because i'm not sure what i messed up
Last edited by bob on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed private server name - we do not allow naming, or promotion of private servers
<<

bob

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:45 pm

The easiest fix is File -> Clear, run the Quick Setup Wizard. Your game is World of Warcraft on the first page. For the most part, unless it is true vanilla, then you just select World of Warcraft as the game, and follow through with the default setup.
<<

nekomas12

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03 pm

i cant because it is a privite server and does not run off of the world of warcraft exe so have to set up differntly but i am going to restart thank you for the help bob :) im bob also just saying have a great day
<<

nekomas12

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:31 pm

still having the key maps and broadcasting still keep not working if i click on it it goes away and fresh start and doesnt follow me with alt+f
<<

bob

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:49 pm

If you can rename the exe to match a known World of Warcraft executable file name, then the ISBoxer special features for WoW, should work.

If you cannot, then the special features for ISBoxer and WoW wont work, and you'll need to configure a follow/assist method that might work, such as the Follow/Assist Party Leader, or Follow/Assist Active Slot. These do require additional configuration such as what is the in game Follow keybind. What is the in game Assist keybind. What keybind is used for Select Party Member 1, 2, 3, 4, etc (usually these are F1, F2, F3, F4, but each keypress table will be specific to the slot of each toon.
For this setup you will want to have a look at https://isboxer.com/wiki/Common_modifications, especially the Follow/Assist modes for the Wizard, and check out the video on that page, which also covers the Per Slot Targeting option.

Return to General discussion