FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This may finally be th n for me and Lavish

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kasmar45

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:06 pm

This may finally be th n for me and Lavish

First off, this is not a post about Isboxer. Isboxer is truly a work of art in my opinion. But Joe, you have left the simple multi boxers in your dust. The application is so complex now that it seems to be almost impossible for the simple user to setup. I have spent a few hours tying to accomplish what used to be done in just a few mins. Let me explain that I am not a true multiboxer. I use Isboxer to just put two chars on the screen, standing side by side. They a a musical duo and that is all they do. I used to be able to set this up with the quick setup wizard and it worked great., but no longer. I have deleted everything to do with previous failed attempts and am going to try one more time to set this up.
<<

Ikevink

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: This may finally be th n for me and Lavish

I'm guessing you just want to go through quick setup wizard.

At the window layout wizard: set "Enable Swapping" to false, then pick one of the window layouts (if I'm understanding correctly and you want 2 windows that are stretched to be really tall, I would choose one of the tiled layouts and stretch it later).

Then when you get to "How would you like to control the game", possibly choose "Bare" in the dropdown up the top.

After you finish the wizard, select your window layout in the top left corner, go to regions and drag the edges of them to reach all the way to the top.

Return to General discussion