FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Plz make addon for ISboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Emanon_den

Post Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Plz make addon for ISboxer

Wouldnt it be so cool, if it would be possible to see who are in which ATG during testing?

I really could use such an addon for Isboxer to figure out if Isboxer does what I want it to do, where are your dudes atm.

So when your ingame testing you would be able to live see who are in which ATG at all time
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Re: Plz make addon for ISboxer

The game, and the ISBoxer addon have no idea about who is in what ATG.

You can setup something to track ATGs. You do need to know what ATGs need tracking and how many there are.
I've done it myself to assign roles. It would be possible to use a similar system to follow any on the fly changes (my menu was more so I could force a change than handle a dynamic change, but it would do this quite happily).

The overlay options in ISBoxer are menus or clickbars. This particular setup is more suited to a menu.

ISBoxer2 (when it arrives) should make this much easier, than the current ISBoxer, which does require a far chunk of configuration to make it work.

There is a sample viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3992 and viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3959 which I checked over originally decided to get my tick box array working, and then extend it to automatically update on the fly.

On the other hand, if it seems too hard, there is always the command line check https://isboxer.com/wiki/Target#Testing ... ed_Targets See the Testing Advanced Targets down the bottom.

Return to General discussion