Moderator: MiRai

<<

vincent4271

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:28 am

Re: Sorry but i can not login to innerspace

-----------------
Lavish Software Login failed

error code -101

curl error 35: Schannel: next InitializedSecurityContext failed: Unkonwn error (0x80092013)
-----------------
login error again
plz do sth to fix that!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:46 am

vincent4271 wrote:-----------------
Lavish Software Login failed

error code -101

curl error 35: Schannel: next InitializedSecurityContext failed: Unkonwn error (0x80092013)
-----------------
login error again
plz do sth to fix that!

Sadly, it is not something we can fix. As per previously detailed, in this post viewtopic.php?p=48731#p48731, the issue is one with the fabric of space, time, the internet, or your computer and the software on it.

The error itself could be occurring for you much more frequently than is apparent, however web browsers generally suppress it because you, as a person can look at the little padlock, or read the message they present (most appear to suppress this particular error and not tell you at all).

It has been discussed about making the code signing certficate check non-mandatory (yes we can control this aspect), however, that kind of defeats the purpose of having it in the first place, and then why should we code sign, so you can be sure the software you have comes, untampered with, from Lavishsoft. Might as well just not bother, and then anyone could masquerade as providing Lavishsoft software and you wouldn't know if it was an approved release or something any old Joe Schmoe on the internet had thrown together for you to take over your system. Anyway, the decision was NO, we'd much rather protect your security. Yes, there has been the odd person who seems to get this error, however, there are many people who don't, and the few that do, can generally resolve it by going through the options.
<<

l78941269

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:41 am

I can't link again,two day.
Sorry,I don't know if there's something wrong with my computer,I tried to repair the computer, but it didn't work.
<<

mamypoko

Post Sun May 03, 2020 3:04 am

Just to chime in, I believe this is related to China's ISP blocking certain channels.

I've been using ISBoxer way before I moved to China for work, and one of the ways to avoid this issue is to first launch InnerSpace with a VPN, then once the program is running, turn off the VPN and load WoW.

That's how I have been getting it to work over the past year.
Previous

Return to General discussion