FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can broadcast movement be synced in WOW Classic ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sauced

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 am

Can broadcast movement be synced in WOW Classic ?

Out of the box movement is not synced for me atleast, maybe i missed something. I know all 5 instances need the same exact settings which i have.

So i have a 5 man group with 2 melee characters, i use "follow me" and it works in most circumstances especially with ranged classes you put them on follow and stop somewhere safe and let them fire/heal from ranged, however when you have several melee characters follow me tends not to work great if you want to hit with both, so i've been attempting to sync movement but with little to no luck. Broadcasting is also needed if you want to use letters for keystrokes qerfzxctg and so on, for example if i have broadcasting turned off most of the hotkeys does not work even with keystrokes turned on, only 1-9 works, but i'm sure this can be configured.

Even though letters are not working i use video fx for most.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:18 am

Re: Can broadcast movement be synced in WOW Classic ?

sauced wrote:Out of the box movement is not synced for me atleast, maybe i missed something. I know all 5 instances need the same exact settings which i have.

Unfortunately, you do not have the same exact settings because you cannot have the same exact settings across characters in a 3D world, and therefore, you cannot broadcast movement keys to keep characters in sync with each other. There is no setup guide, written or video, that will show you how to keep characters in sync while broadcasting movement keys, in a 3D world, because it cannot be done.

sauced wrote:Broadcasting is also needed if you want to use letters for keystrokes qerfzxctg and so on, for example if i have broadcasting turned off most of the hotkeys does not work even with keystrokes turned on, only 1-9 works, but i'm sure this can be configured.

This is covered right in the Quick Start Guide, but in the future, please do not lump multiple unrelated topics into the same thread, as it helps no one who is also search for these same answers.

Return to General