FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi guys, having major spell issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Badmethod68

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:21 am

Hi guys, having major spell issues

Hello all. I recently decided to box WoW again for classic and set up everything just fine through the wizards etc and some research on following etc. All was well for a few days util today. When I logged in to both accounts, (in order) I found that one character would cast spells just fine but the other one seemed to only cast one spell no matter what button was pressed, (toons are Warlocks and the spell was drain life). When i switch windows to the offending toon everything casts almost normal except for the fact that auto cast on wands turns off on the offending toon after one cast and the other toon keeps right on casting it. I have deleted everything and started over but still no joy. I re-did all keybinds etc also and set up follow /assist again which works but these damn spells just will not sync, (if that's what they are supposed to do?)

Any help here would be appreciated as I'm really starting to scratch my head on what is happening here. I have included my config also in the hope that it will help.
Thanks in advance. :)

https://pastebin.com/fkV5nUDX
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:27 am

Re: Hi guys, having major spell issues

Badmethod68 wrote:When i switch windows to the offending toon everything casts almost normal

In this case, what is "normal?" When you switch to the offending character, does only that character cast the spell, or do both characters cast?

Badmethod68 wrote:spells just will not sync

What key is the spell bound to, in game?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:42 am

MiRai wrote:What key is the spell bound to, in game?
SHIFT+BACKSPACE from the sounds of it.
<<

Badmethod68

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:47 pm

From the main character or leader if you like everything seems to cast ok by both characters. If I switch to the slave character my lead character only casts the health funnel spell onto my pet voidwalker. This happens on every spell my slave tries to cast. The slave itself casts the spells just fine but the leader casts health funnel. She even casts it when they both jump. It's really odd. Any ideas guys?
<<

Badmethod68

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Just an update. Shift-Backspace was indeed the culprit, though I would have never gone looking for it had Bob not mentioned it, so thank you Bob! And thank you MiRai also for taking the time to reply. It's guys like you that keep us all out of trouble. :)
Thanks again guys! :)

Return to General