FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Copying Character Sets?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mtp1032

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Copying Character Sets?

I have a warrior-priest character set (the warrior is name XXX and the priest is named YYY). This team works exactly like I want. Now I want to duplicate this team but with different names, say AAA and BBB. Do I...

1. Just change their names in the +Characters and +Character Sets menus?
2. Copy the character names in +Character and +Character Sets menus?
3. Start over from scratch?

OTOH, is there another method to duplicate a character set under different names?

Thanks, in advance.
<<

Wizeowel

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 am

Re: Copying Character Sets?

First duplicate the characters. Rename them in both the list to the left (usually "Dave-Pyrewood") and change the character name in the settings to the right.
Then duplicate the character set. Rename it however you want, like "Pyrewood-Dave-and-Trevor" or such.
Finally, open the new character set and drag each of your new characters down into slots 1 and 2 respectively.
<<

mtp1032

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 am

Wizeowel wrote:First duplicate the characters. Rename them in both the list to the left (usually "Dave-Pyrewood") and change the character name in the settings to the right.
Then duplicate the character set. Rename it however you want, like "Pyrewood-Dave-and-Trevor" or such.
Finally, open the new character set and drag each of your new characters down into slots 1 and 2 respectively.

Thank you.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:26 am

And run the virtual file wizard, select your game, and choose your new two characters.

Return to General