FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any new guides?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tekroc

Post Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 pm

Any new guides?

Hello all,

I just purchased isBoxer and have been trying to set it up for two days now. The problem I am having is that it seems all of the guides I have found are old. Even the guide posted on the main website is out of date. When I follow the steps in the video, the user in the video has many different settings and screens.

One in particular is Key Maps section. The video tells me to select "Non-combat" options, but there is no Non-combat tree.

If anyone has a link to a newer video, or an up-to-date guide for me to read, I would appreciate it.

I am trying to setup isboxer for EQ2 btw.

Thank you.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun May 12, 2019 11:10 pm

Re: Any new guides?

tekroc wrote:One in particular is Key Maps section. The video tells me to select "Non-combat" options, but there is no Non-combat tree.

I've updated that section of that page on the Wiki to reflect the changes from ISBoxer 41 to 42, and you're looking for the "Custom Hotkeys" Key Map.

tekroc wrote:If anyone has a link to a newer video, or an up-to-date guide for me to read, I would appreciate it.

A new guide is currently in the works, so, for now, you'll have to explain where you're stuck and what you're trying to do.
<<

tekroc

Post Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Re: Any new guides?

Thank you.

Return to General