FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any hope for Singleboxing mode?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Trae

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Any hope for Singleboxing mode?

Hi I tried the week-long demo and have a question still before committing.

I tried to use isBoxer as a single instance and the performance was a huge hit. Cut framerate by about 40-50%.

Now why would anyone want to us IsBoxer to single box? I use a G11 keyboard to play games and if I’m going to use IsBoxer I’d much rather not have to duplicate macros. I’d rather be able to do all my out of game macros in IsBoxer.

Any chance you might bundle a single version IsBoxer tweaked a bit for better performance? Or have a singlebox mode for IsBoxer?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Re: Any hope for Singleboxing mode?

If you use X-Fire messaging software, disable the in-game features and performance will be restored.

If you usually play in full screen mode, you can remove the Window Layout from your Character Set in order to keep playing in full screen mode. There's also an option in your Character Set (if you select it in the top pane) that can also ensure that ISBoxer does not force the game into windowed mode. If you use multiple video cards in SLI or Crossfire mode, I believe the game needs to be in full screen mode for that to operate.

Other than that there's no particular reason you'd see such a large drop in framerate just from running the game through Inner Space
<<

Shodokan

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Re: Any hope for Singleboxing mode?

I use it for single boxing my warrior... it works fine for me. 60 fps at max settings etc.

Return to General