FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Trying to startup D3

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Vicks

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:13 am

Trying to startup D3

So im trying to startup ISboxer from Inner Space but it will allways lauch through launcer and wont skip it so i cant multibox multiple account same time.. So what is possible gone wrong? I allways Choose ''ISboxer Character Sets''
<<

Vicks

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 am

Re: Trying to startup D3

Game will freeze and i get message ''Not responding'' all the time when i try launch game from Inner Space
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 am

Vicks wrote:So im trying to startup ISboxer from Inner Space but it will allways lauch through launcer and wont skip it so i cant multibox multiple account same time.. So what is possible gone wrong? I allways Choose ''ISboxer Character Sets''

http://isboxer.com/wiki/D3:Quick_Start_Guide#Part_1:_Before_configuring_ISBoxer -- this part goes over how to skip the launcher.

Game will freeze and i get message ''Not responding'' all the time when i try launch game from Inner Space

ISBoxer needs to copy the game's cache the first time you launch your team. It has to do this because each instance needs a writeable copy of the cache in order to work.

Launch your team, and then give it a few minutes while it appears to be frozen. It may take 3-5 minutes per instance due to the current size of the cache.
<<

Vicks

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 am

How about do i have to copy ''Cache'' File from MPQs file to every character which i want to multibox?
<<

Vicks

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:00 am

Got it working now, but cant write @ word somehow.. how i can fix that? cant log in without @
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 am

Vicks wrote:How about do i have to copy ''Cache'' File from MPQs file to every character which i want to multibox?

No it's a per-Slot thing. If you will be running up to 4 Slots in your team (a full D3 party) you will have up to 4 copies, even if you have 500 different characters you want to multibox.

Got it working now, but cant write @ word somehow.. how i can fix that? cant log in without @

I'm going to assume that for you to write @ is AltGr+2. AltGr in Windows is an alternate for Ctrl+Alt, so AltGr+2 is the same as Ctrl+Alt+2.

ISBoxer has default Hotkeys in your Character Set for Ctrl+Alt+1 through Ctrl+Alt+9 or so, depending on how many windows you're running -- although it's supposed to detect your AltGr key and not apply these defaults. So this is the first thing to check:
1. In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, select your team
2. In the bottom left pane under Slots, select the number 2
3. At the top of the bottom right pane, in the Switching tab, is a "Hotkey to switch to this character" box. If this is set to Ctrl+Alt+2, this is the problem and you can change this Hotkey (including to nothing at all)
4. If that was it, Export to Inner Space and you should be able to type @

If that's NOT it, then it may be a bug with Inner Space with your keyboard locale. I would need to know the specific region/language setting you have in Windows for your Keyboard in order to reproduce the problem and fix the bug for you.

As a workaround, you can also most likely copy and paste a @ in to the box.

Return to General