FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

*CENSORED* Not loading when loading toons with isBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Timmy101

Post Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:11 pm

*CENSORED* Not loading when loading toons with isBoxer

Apologies if this has been answered, I tried to search and could not find anything.

When I do a standalone load I am able to see my *CENSORED* window and plugins and everything looks normal (eqEmu, Project Lazarus server).

When I load my character(s) with IsBoxer it as if *CENSORED* is not installed. There is no window, and the commands do not work.

Any assistance is appreciated, and please let me know what information you need to assist.

I have also asked for assistance in the *CENSORED* forums.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:29 pm

Re: *CENSORED* Not loading when loading toons with isBoxer

I've edited your post as it contained content that is specifically not allowed here. If you tried the full name of the software for example, the forum would either automatically censor it or prevent you from posting.

As the issue is with other software, which is not up for discussion here... asking them for help is the right idea. Thanks :)

Side note, some people like to argue with me that it should be allowed for discussion here, that it is not this or that, etc. I'm not entirely sure those people know who they are talking to about that particular software...
<<

Timmy101

Post Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:38 pm

Re: *CENSORED* Not loading when loading toons with isBoxer

Apologies. I did not realize that that was against the rules.

Thank you for your reply.

Return to General