FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Battlenet keeps crashing before I even try to log in

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kruszkush

Post Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:24 am

Battlenet keeps crashing before I even try to log in

It was fine for 1 year or so, then suddenly like 3-4 days ago it started to crash every now and then. Now it crashes even 8 times in a row before the login page stops crashing and lets me log ijn. When I run my character, battlenet app shows for 3-4 seconds, it is visible it kinda lags at some moment, and then battlenet crash error appears. That's it.

What should I do or provide here to solve the issue? I tried restarting my computer.

Doing Diablo 2 Resurrected 8 clients, but still, it crashes at login to the app itself
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:53 pm

Re: Battlenet keeps crashing before I even try to log in

Not really sure why that would start all of a sudden. Perhaps a dodgy file somewhere in Windows or the D2R install, or even a battle.net cache file? Or even some other software update? Usually Antivirus/Webprotection/Security Suites would be the first eyeball from me.

There have also been updates to InnerSpace recently (although nothing specifically for a Battle.net crash), so if you are not running a current live version, then update. Or even try the dev build if you are not already. If you happen to be on the latest and greatest dev build, you can use the Patcher history tab to revert to previously installed versions (if you haven't hosed the install already).
<<

kruszkush

Post Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Re: Battlenet keeps crashing before I even try to log in

Thank you for replying!

I tried reinstalling D2R and Battlenet launcher, both didn't help. Then I reinstalled Isboxer + Inner space and so far it works flawlessly. Thank you.

Return to General