FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUI question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jacksj1

Post Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:10 am

GUI question

There's always been a couple of buttons displayed onscreen which you could click on with the mouse pointer to turn broadcasting on or off. I can't seem to figure out how to get them to display.

As an aside I can't get the isboxer gui to display with ctrl shft alt G, don't know if this is a part of the same functionality
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 am

Re: GUI question

The toggle buttons for Broadcast and Keymaps are the Toggles menu.

In ISBoxer this is usually assigned to the character set. If not, you can set it up through the toolkit.

<<

jacksj1

Post Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am

Thanks Bob. I have toggles enabled under menus in the character set, but they aren't showing up.

Is there a hot key once in game to display or hide them anyone please ? Probably doesn't make any difference but if it does I'm playing FFXIV
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Your issue might be a saved menu position file. You can delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts\ISBoxer.Menus* files and reload to see if that is the issue.
It might also be a directx/overlay issue, especially if using ReShade or other addons.

There isn't a toggle for it in the default config. You could make one though, with some Menu State Actions.

You can look at the Toggle Formations Menu to see how it can be done.

Return to General