FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Key mapping help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jrp22f

Post Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:19 am

Key mapping help

After watching various tutorial videos on how to set up basic key mapping (brand new to ISboxer) I decided to use the key map wizard and select Num pad 1-9 as key binds to use with my 2 box crew. I set them to ICb42 Base Hotkeys (per almars guide) and to straight broad cast keys and then input Numpad 1 - 9 as the keys to map. However when entering the game for the first time to begin setting up a Boxing only hotbar quickly found that my normal 1-9 keys on Hotbar 1 were doing what I intended for Numpad 1-9.. Im beyond confused as to what I'm supposed to do at this point and any help in correcting this would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I never designated the 1 - 9 keys as a key map so it must have been a default ? Is there a way to turn it off and only use the Numpad numbers for key map / binds to broadcast between my driver and box?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:29 am

Re: Key mapping help

The default setup will automatically configure several mapped keys for you, including the 1 to = keys which is controlled by these options in the setup wizard.

After setup, there are a few different methods to then remove these settings.

1. You could delete the "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" keymap

2. You could Blacklist the "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" keymap for your character set

3. You could remove the hotkeys from the Mapped Keys in the "ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys" key map
Rinse and repeat for each mapped key.

Return to General