FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Innerspace stopped working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:53 pm

Innerspace stopped working

When i open Innerspace the icon just doesnt show for me to rightclick and start using it.

If i try again it says its already running.

Generely when i had that problem i just CTLR+ALT+DEL and close Innerspace and open again and it always worked.

but now even after i close innerspace it just doesnt work.

Tried to launch my team directly from Isboxertoolkit but it also doesnt work - "Failed to pass command to the existing instance of Inner Space".

My Isboxer version is 42.5.1204.1 but i dont know if this has any effect on Innerspace not working.

I also closed other programs that i tought may be doing any conflict and removed some recent windows updates. Dont know what else i can do. Also i always run it as administrator.

Edit: I downloaded the lastest innerspace 1.19 build 6969 and now Innerspace is openning. The problem is after i opened the Isboxer Toolkit and did the "Export to Innerspace", it worked (i can see my teams on innverspace) but when i click do launch any slot it just doesnt work (nothing pops up, it just doesnt launch). I have WoW.exe path configured on this new Innerspace aswell. Dont know why it doesnt launch my team.

Edit 2: I need open the game via Innserspace (didnt have that option before, only my teams), and then load my team for it to work. Before i could just load my team and it automatically opened 5 tabs of my WoW with all the loguin names saved. Not i have to open 5 WoW tabs via Innserspace, then load my team, and it wont save any of my toons loguin names after i log out. I dont understand how a newer version of the software can be so worse then the previus version, im obviously not knowing something. Having to manually opening 5 WoW tabs and not having my team loguins saved sucks. I want to automatic pop my 5 windows with all their loguins again, please help.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:13 pm

Re: Innerspace stopped working

It started out sounding like you were getting a hung process, which usually means something is either stopping Inner Space from starting correctly (usually overzealous Antivirus heuristics) or some software hooking it (some kind of overlay?).

Your first edit, sounded like the game profiles on the characters needed to be updated to match your new game profile or you have set the character set to Dynamic Launch mode. If you set Dynamic Launch mode, you should unset it. That option should come with a big flashy warning to only use if directed to.

Your second edit, which is where we are at, sounds like that the Edit 1 problems are still there and it really sounds like you set Dynamic Launch Mode, and have now figured out how to use it properly along with founding out the deficiencies of using Dynamic Launch mode.

Anyway.
If you set Dynamic Launch mode on your character set, untick it, export and move on.

If your characters do not point at a known game profile (happens sometimes if you reinstall), then follow the GIF here on how to fix that. https://gfycat.com/PoliteQuaintHedgehog

p.s. Live release has moved on, please update as it fixes quite a few launch issues and a couple of other important items.

Return to General