FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hotkey switching stop working after getting to last box

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rodamus13

Post Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:16 pm

Hotkey switching stop working after getting to last box

This just started happening yesterday, running a 4 box setup using stacked full screen avoid avoid taskbar. I'm using a single monitor, and when I cycle through my characters using my hotkey switching, which are bound to f1-f4, once I get to the last character f4, I am no longer able to switch back to any of the previous characters. My windows taskbar blinks whenever I press a key for another character but it will not change the screen over. I have gone through the setup wizard and made a couple more groups ranging from 3-5 characters and the behavior is the same for each of them, once you get to the last character you can no longer switch. If you never go to the last one, then you can switch freely.... until you hit the last one. Then you have to alt tab to a character that is not last, and switching begins to work again for any character but the last.
<<

Rodamus13

Post Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:19 pm

Re: Hotkey switching stop working after getting to last box

Figured it out, there was a conflict with teamspeak overlay, turned it off and everything worked fine. I guess this is just an FYI post for the future now

Return to General