FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

D2R no longer working? Already?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Prepared

Post Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:17 pm

D2R no longer working? Already?

lax wrote:D2R support should be available today after I finish working out the final kinks.

Yesterday D2R worked. With today's update it doesn't. Nothing will broadcast. No keyboard keys, no mouse, nothing. Is this a known issue? Is this still being worked on?

I'm still using the Diablo 2 Resurrected launcher. It worked this way all day yesterday during different times. Today, the only thing changed was an updated to InnerSpace. All configuration is identical to yesterday.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Re: D2R and NW support?

Prepared wrote:
lax wrote:D2R support should be available today after I finish working out the final kinks.

Yesterday D2R worked. With today's update it doesn't. Nothing will broadcast. No keyboard keys, no mouse, nothing. Is this a known issue? Is this still being worked on?

I'm still using the Diablo 2 Resurrected launcher. It worked this way all day yesterday during different times. Today, the only thing changed was an updated to InnerSpace. All configuration is identical to yesterday.

This is not the typical way to report needing help with an issue, nor is this really a thread for random D2R support questions.

Please review the instructions again https://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10873, if the only thing that changed "was an update to Inner Space" my guess is you down-patched to the Live build 6700, which does not support D2R.
<<

Prepared

Post Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:43 pm

Re: D2R and NW support?

lax wrote:
Prepared wrote:

This is not the typical way to report needing help with an issue, nor is this really a thread for random D2R support questions.

Please review the instructions again https://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10873, if the only thing that changed "was an update to Inner Space" my guess is you down-patched to the Live build 6700, which does not support D2R.

Where would you like D2R support issues reported? In the "Other" games category?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Re: D2R no longer working? Already?

I believe it was more you piggybacked on someone elses other question, which, while it mentioned D2R was not an issue thread with the same symptoms.

That said, there was no InnerSpace update beyond the one for D2R compatibility, and as far as we are all aware, there are no outstanding issues, so your report is a little mystery.

You might have a specific issue local to you. As Lax said, if you updated InnerSpace again, then double check you are on build 6800 as this has the official D2R support. If you were on a different version and it worked for you yesterday, you can also use the History tab to rollback. If this then works, let us know what build version was rolled back to.

Other things to try are:
Reboot if you haven't already.
Check to see if there are other potential program conflicts (i.e. get a compatibility diagnostic)
Reroll the character set
Check the graphics API
If using a gaming keyboard with some control software, disable that for the moment.
<<

Prepared

Post Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:24 pm

Re: D2R no longer working? Already?

bob wrote:I believe it was more you piggybacked on someone elses other question, which, while it mentioned D2R was not an issue thread with the same symptoms.

That said, there was no InnerSpace update beyond the one for D2R compatibility, and as far as we are all aware, there are no outstanding issues, so your report is a little mystery.

You might have a specific issue local to you. As Lax said, if you updated InnerSpace again, then double check you are on build 6800 as this has the official D2R support. If you were on a different version and it worked for you yesterday, you can also use the History tab to rollback. If this then works, let us know what build version was rolled back to.

Other things to try are:
Reboot if you haven't already.
Check to see if there are other potential program conflicts (i.e. get a compatibility diagnostic)
Reroll the character set
Check the graphics API
If using a gaming keyboard with some control software, disable that for the moment.

I double checked and triple checked that I was on build 6800. I usually always update to the current development build when I start InnerSpace. As mentioned there was another update after the initial D2R addition. Keys and mouse broadcasted on the initial D2R addition as it had before the initial D2R addition for me. Once I got the recent update after the initial update that added D2R it stopped broadcasting keys and mouse. I reverted to non-development build 6700 and all went back to working again. Then later I updated to the current InnerSpace and all was still working as intended. It appears there was one of the updates within 6800 that didn't broadcast keys and mouse for period of time that day.

This is all kind of moot at this point for me because I'm not playing D2R now. Just wanted to let you know what happened.

Return to General