FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hotkey Picker/Input devices

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThaSpike

Post Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:29 pm

Hotkey Picker/Input devices

Hi,

It takes about 5 seconds for the ISBoxer to open the hotkey picker when opening it for a mapped key. But when opening it for a variable keystroke it's there immediately.

The problem appear to be that when opening it for a keymap it has over two thousand extra keys to pick from, that don't appear when opening it for a variable keystroke.

Opening the Input Device Editor shows the problem:

IS Input Device Editor.png
IS Input Device Editor.png (13.31 KiB) Viewed 5441 times

That is a total of 2002 input options + another 10 for the standard mouse.

046D-C539 (according to Google) is the "Logitech Unifying Receiver", to which I only have my G903 connected for when I'm not gaming.
1B1C-1B8B is the "Corsair Scimitar", not even connected to my system, went back to my G600.
Most of the other are apparently for my "Razor Tartarus Pro", which I haven't even been able to get to work natively with ISBoxer yet.

On top of that the width of the windows that show the available keys both in the Default Key Set window in the Input Device Editor and in the Hotkey Picker are not wide enough to show the full description of the available keys so one can't even see what is what.

Is there a way to remove the unnecessary clutter to speed up ISBoxer?
Could those selections windows be made a little bit wider so one can read the given description for the available keys?
Like mentioned, I'm trying to use my Tartarus Pro natively. But I can't even figure out which key corresponds to which physical buttons.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

sPˊ!ˋKe
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Re: Hotkey Picker/Input devices

You can delete the InputDevices.xml file in the InnerSpace install folder (when InnerSpace is not running), and it will be recreated when InnerSpace is next loaded.
<<

ThaSpike

Post Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Hotkey Picker/Input devices

Deleting the InputDevices.xml only helped in removing the Corsair Scimitar from the list.
That still leaves me with roughly 1500 availabilities slowing down the hotkey picker.
And since the selection boxes aren't wide enough the list looks like this.

Hotkey Picker.jpg
Hotkey Picker.jpg (51.04 KiB) Viewed 5322 times

Impossible to select the right button.

Could we not get an option in the Input Device Editor where one could just remove the input devices that won't be used with ISBoxer?

Thanks,

sPˊ!ˋKe

Return to General