Post Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:35 pm

ISBoxer not generating windows properly

This seems to happen every time I have to reinstall Windows 10 and ISBoxer. I multibox Everquest and I selected the Single Monitor layout on DISPLAY 1 (Swapping, Avoid Taskbar) option. I saved the configuration to Inner Space and attempted to load the Character Set. Everquest launched full screen on every account with no windowing at all. I have tried restarting computer, reloading the window layout, and reuploading to Inner Space with same non-windowed results. I am using latest NVidia driver. Everything was working fine until I had to reinstall Windows 10 due to registry corruption. Additionally, ISBoxer windows are blank with no preview of contents. Everquest logs in and works perfectly in stand-alone mode but when you use ISBoxer, the loading graphics are stretched out of proportion, the login screen is off-center, and the character select screen is blown out of proportion and off center. Basically, ISBoxer is not working. As I initially stated, this is not the first time this type of thing has happened, and Lax and the ISBoxer team eventually get it straightened out, but the bottom line is that this should NOT be this difficult or frustrating. Diagnostic downloaded to Paste ISBoxer.