Post Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:11 am

Incredibly dumb question from an old newbie...

Hey all, back to ISB after almost 4 years. Never got that good with it the first time, but be that as it may.... :)

I am using the config I had from last time, which worked well enough for me, nothing sophisticated, etc. This was used for 3 boxing in EQ.

Anyway, now that I'm back, I have six accounts, and have leveled some chars on the three new accounts. I will sometimes play the original three, sometimes the new 3, and sometimes all 6.

My main question here is the character sets. I see where I can click on an character set/slots in ISB, and a right-click shows I can choose NEW SLOT.
I also see on the character set itself, in the top menu, I can select MAKE COPY.

So my three part question....
1 - Can I just add the new slots to my existing slot, and then, viola! I have my new 6-char character set?
2 - Before doing #1, make a copy of my set, so that the original will still be the original 3 I have been playing in the past?
3 - Make another copy of the original, and then replace/edit the slots to point to the other 3 accounts, and then there's my new char set for the new accounts?

Does that make sense? Is that how it should be done? Or do I have to go through the Wizard and configure all of this from scratch?

Thanks!